1/2 Price on Everything Sitewide including Shipping & Handling! Click for details
Honey-Mustard Beef Kabobs
- 30 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Beef Sirloin Tips2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Beef Sirloin Tips 1547WAY
Reg. $42.99 | Now Only $21.50
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 1 large red, yellow or green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/4-inch pieces
- 12 large button mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the seasoning ingredients.
- Add the steak, bell pepper and mushrooms, tossing to coat.
- Alternately thread pieces of steak, bell pepper and mushroom on each of eight 6-inch bamboo skewers.
- Place the kabobs on a rack in a broiler pan.
- With the surface of the meat 3 to 4 inches from the heat, broil for 9 to 12 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Or, grill kabobs over medium ash-covered coals for 8 to 11 minutes.
- Season with the salt.