There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Honey-Glazed Beef Brisket
- 24 hrsMarinade Time
- 15 minPrep Time
- 135 minCook Time
- 6 to 8Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
1 (3 lb.) Home-style Beef Brisket1 (3 lb.) Home-style Beef Brisket 2277WZA
Now Only $145.00
- 1 Omaha Steaks Beef Brisket
- 1 cup orange blossom honey
- 1/2 cup grainy dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. pineapple juice
- 1 tsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cups barbeque sauce, for serving
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the honey, mustard, pineapple juice, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme in a medium bowl, whisking to blend well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the brisket in a resealable plastic bag. Add the honey mixture, seal, and refrigerate at least 1 hours or up to 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 350°.
- Transfer the brisket from the plastic bag to a nonstick roasting pan, discarding the plastic bag. Cover the pan with aluminum foil. Bake about 2 hours or until the brisket is very tender. About 15 minutes (or about 30 minutes if using a charcoal grill) before the brisket is ready, preheat and oil the grill.
- Remove the brisket from the oven and transfer to the preheated grill. Grill, turning frequently, for about 12 minutes or until nicely charred. Remove from the grill and let rest a few minutes before slicing. Slice thinly against the grain and serve with barbeque sauce on the side.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.7b