There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Herb-Crusted Strip Steaks
- 15 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (10 oz.) Boneless New York Strips4 (10 oz.) Boneless New York Strips 593WZC
Now Only $145.00
- 4 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Steaks
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely sliced fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat the broiler.
- Combine the butter and the mustard in a mixing bowl. Add the bread crumbs, parsley, chives, salt, and pepper, and combine to for a paste.
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan and season the steaks with salt and pepper. Place the steaks in the pan and sauté over medium-high heat for 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the steaks to a broiling pan and spread the crust on the top of each steak.
- Place the pan on a rack in the upper part of the oven (but not on the very top rack) and broil for about 10 minutes for medium-rare, 12 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness; do not turn the steaks over. The crust should be browned.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4