There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Grilled Top Sirloin Steaks with Smoky Orange Sauce
- 25 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins 583WZC
Now Only $54.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup chopped orange segments
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons freshly grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine rub ingredients; press evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grill, turning occasionally.
For medium rare to medium doneness:
Charcoal: Grill over medium, ash-covered coals, uncovered, 12 to 17 minutes.
Gas: Grill over medium heat on preheated grill, covered, 12 to 16 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Smoky Orange Sauce. Combine sauce ingredients in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Carve steaks into slices. Serve with Smoky Orange Sauce.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4