15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
- 4 portions Omaha Steaks Swordfish
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger minced
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. green onion sliced very fine
- Prepare the pineapple ginger salsa by combining the pineapple, ginger, red pepper, mint, lime juice and green onion in a mixing bowl. Season to taste.
- Season the thawed swordfish steaks and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish turns opaque throughout.
- Plate swordfish and top with the pineapple ginger salsa.