Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Grilled Swordfish with Pineapple Ginger Salsa
- 15 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (6 oz.) Swordfish Steaks4 (6 oz.) Swordfish Steaks 771WZA
Reg. $61.99 I Now Only $29.99
- 4 portions Omaha Steaks Swordfish
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger minced
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. green onion sliced very fine
- Prepare the pineapple ginger salsa by combining the pineapple, ginger, red pepper, mint, lime juice and green onion in a mixing bowl. Season to taste.
- Season the thawed swordfish steaks and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish turns opaque throughout.
- Plate swordfish and top with the pineapple ginger salsa.