There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Grilled Steaks Balsamico
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
- 10 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks 1582WZC
Now Only $49.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 package (5.2 ounces) herb and garlic soft spreadable cheese
- 2/3 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fig preserves or chopped dried figs
- Place marinade ingredients in blender or food processor; process until blended. Place steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steaks, covered, 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Meanwhile heat cheese in small saucepan over medium-low heat 2 to 4 minutes or until melted, stirring frequently.
- Serve steaks with cheese sauce.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4