There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Grilled Sirloin and Farmers Market Skewers
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins 583WZC
Now Only $54.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1 each medium yellow and zucchini squash, sliced (1/2")
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2" thick wedges
- 8 medium mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 2 Tbsp apricot preserves
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Combine glaze ingredients and 1/4 tsp pepper in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds, stirring once. Brush on beef steak.
- Thread vegetables alternately onto four 12" metal skewers. Combine mustard and oil; brush on vegetables.
- Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Place kabobs around steak. Grill steak, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Grill vegetables 6 to 10 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. (Or to broil, place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Place kabobs alongside steak. Broil steak 16 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Broil vegetables until tender, turning as needed.)
- Carve steak; season with salt. Serve with vegetables.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4