Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Grilled New York Strip Crostini's
- 30 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (10 oz.) Boneless Strips4 (10 oz.) Boneless Strips 593WZA
Reg. $112.00 I Now Only $69.99
- 1 oz. thinly sliced Strip Steaks
- 1 ea. 1/4" thick sliced French baguette, toasted
- 1 tsp. Roasted Pepper Pesto
- 1/2 tsp. whipped cream cheese
- 2-3 ea. diced pepper garnish
- 1/4 tsp. chopped chive garnish
* Makes about 2 cups
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic cloves peeled
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- First thinly slice the French bread and brush with a small amount of olive oil.
- Place in oven broiler and toast until just brown.
- Spread with Red Pepper Pesto.
- Place a 1 oz. slice of freshly cooked Omaha Steaks Grilled New York Strip on the pesto.
- Put a 1/2 tsp. dollop of whipped cream cheese on the steak or pipe on from a pastry bag.
- Place 2-3 each 1/4" chopped roasted pepper pieces on the cream cheese and sprinkle with finely minced chives.
- Makes a great appetizer, served hot or cold.
- Combine all ingredients but the olive oil in a food processor or a blender and purée until smooth.
- Next add the oil slowly in a thin stream with the food processor running until it is completely combined.