Grilled Marinated Salmon Salad
- 30 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
- 4 to 6Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (6 oz.) Marinated Salmon Fillets4 (6 oz.) Marinated Salmon Fillets 1417WZA
Reg. $53.99 I Now Only $29.99
IngredientsGrilled Marinated Salmon Salad:
- 4 each Marinated Salmon Fillet, cooked
- 4 cups spring mix
- 4 cups romaine hearts chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup feta goat cheese crumbled
- 2 cups Tomato Basil Vinaigrette Salad Dressing (recipe below)
- 1 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup Roma tomatoes, diced 1/4 inch
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped basil
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
PreparationGrilled Marinated Salmon Salad:
- In a large stainless steel bowl, toss the greens, artichoke hearts, cucumber slices and Tomato Basil Vinaigrette Salad Dressing.
- Place on a chilled large platter.
- Top with a piece of cooked marinated salmon fillet.
- Sprinkle with the cherry tomato halves and the feta cheese.
- For extra flavor sprinkle with bacon bits.
Combine all ingredients with the exception on the dipping oil in mixing bowl. While whisking vigorously, add the oil slowly in a thin stream.
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!