There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Grilled Lime Flat Iron Steaks
105Recipe categories: Flat Iron Steak | Other Steak Favorites | Steaks | Lighter Options | Tailgating
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
- 10 minPrep Time
- 11 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks 1582WZC
Now Only $49.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- Combine marinade ingredients and 3 Tbsp. water. Marinate flat iron steaks in marinade in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove steaks; discard marinade. Season with salt and pepper. Place steaks on grill over, ash-covered coals or gas grill preheated to high. Grill, uncovered, 6 minutes on the first side and 5 minutes after turning for medium rare to medium doneness.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.3