There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Grilled Lamb Chops with Mint Jalapeno Jelly
- 1 hrMarinade Time
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
- 4 to 6Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
6 (6 oz.) Private Reserve® Frenched Lamb Rib Chops6 (6 oz.) Private Reserve® Frenched Lamb Rib Chops 3313WZA
Now Only $215.00
- 6 Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Lamb Rib Chops
- 1 recipe Mint Jalapeño Jelly
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped fine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Jalapeño (seeds removed), minced
- 2 Tbsp. Certo liquid pectin
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- Thaw Lamb Rib Chops in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Remove Lamb Rib Chops from packaging.
- Lightly oil and season as desired
- Grill for 5-6 minutes on each side for Medium Rare, 7-8 minutes on each side for Medium and 10-11 minutes on each side for well done.
- Just prior to removing from grill brush well with the Mint Jalapeño Jelly.
- Serve with a small ramekin of the Mint Jalapeño Jelly on the side.
- Combine the peppers, jalapeños, mint, sugar, vinegar, lime juice and salt in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Heat until warm and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour mixture into a blender or food processor and pulse for 5 seconds.
- Return mixture to the sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Skim off any foam that rises.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the pectin and bring back to a rolling boil for exactly 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool. The jelly will set up as it cools so this recipe can be made up to 1 week before it is needed.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.7