Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Grilled Halibut with Meyer Lemon Herb Butter
- 15 minPrep Time
- 12 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
6 (6 oz.) Halibut Fillets6 (6 oz.) Halibut Fillets 2024WZA
Reg. $129.00 I Now Only $89.99
- 4 ea. Omaha Steaks Halibut portions
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 lb. Meyer Lemon and Herb Butter (recipe below)
- 4 ea. lemon wedges
- 4 ea. fresh herb sprigs
* Makes 1/4 lb.
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. mixed chopped fresh herbs (thyme, sage, parsley, oregano, dill or other)
- 1/2 tsp. minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. Meyer Lemon Juice
- Clean and preheat grill.
- Brush Halibut with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill for about 5-6 minutes on each side or until sides of fish turn opaque.
- Top each piece of fish with a generous dollop of Meyer Lemon Herb Butter.
- Garnish each piece of fish with a lemon wedge and a fresh herb sprig.
- Whip butter until fluffy then slowly add the rest of the ingredients.
- The butter will keep up to 1 month in fridge or 6 months in the freezer.