Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Grilled French Dip Burger with Brie Cheese
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
8 (4 oz.) Gourmet Burgers8 (4 oz.) Gourmet Burgers 118WZA
Reg. $34.99 I Now Only $14.99
6 (8 oz.) Private Reserve® Angus Burgers6 (8 oz.) Private Reserve® Angus Burgers 3317WZA
Reg. $36.00 I Now Only $24.99
1 (3.5 oz. jar) Steak Seasoning1 (3.5 oz. jar) Steak Seasoning 1141WZA
Reg. $5.99 I Now Only $4.99
- 1 ea. Omaha Steaks Burger
- Sprinkle Omaha Steaks Seasoning
- 1 ea. French bread Baguette
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 oz. Brie Cheese
- 2 oz. Sautéed Onions
- 4 oz. beef au jus (beef bouillon and water.)
- Trim the top and bottom off a French Bread Baguette and cut the bread so it is about 5 inches long.
- Slice the bread in half so you have two five inch long slices.
- Inside the bread put 2 oz. of sliced Brie Cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise on the outside of the baguette.
- Place on a George Foreman grill or in a pan and grill the outside of the bread.
- Season and cook the burger to your desired doneness and heat the Sautéed Onions.
- Place the burger and the onions inside the grilled bread.
- Cut in half and serve with the beef au jus for dipping.