Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Grilled Chicken and Brie Cheese Sandwich
70Recipe categories: Poultry Entrees | Sandwiches & Wraps | Chicken | BBQ and Grilling | Lighter Options
- 10 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb. pkg.)4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb. pkg.) 1327WZA
Now Only $23.99
1 (3.5 oz. jar) Steak Seasoning1 (3.5 oz. jar) Steak Seasoning 1141WZA
Reg. $5.99 I Now Only $4.99
- 1 ea. Omaha Steaks Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Sprinkle Omaha Steaks All Natural Steak Seasoning
- 1 French baguette
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 oz. Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup sautéed onions
- 1/2 cup chicken au jus (chicken bouillon & water)
- Trim the top and bottom off the baguette to create a flat surface area. Cut the baguette into 5 inche long section. Then slice each piece in half horizontally.
- Slice baguette in half, to have two 5 inch long slices.
- Place brie cheese on bottom slice of baguette.
- Spread mayonnaise on the outside of the baguette, to enhance browning.
- Place baguette on grill or in pan to toast the outside.
- Season chicken with All Natural Steak Seasoning.
- Grill, broil or pan-fry chicken until internal temperature is 165°F.
- While chicken is cooking, sauté the onions.
- Slice the chicken and place on baguette. Top with onions.
- Cut in half and serve with hot chicken au jus for dipping.