Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Grilled Beefstro Cobb Salad
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
- 30 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks 1582WZA
Reg. $77.99 I Now Only $39.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 1/8 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes with herbs
- 3/4 cup prepared blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices ready-to-serve bacon
- 1 package (10 ounces) mixed salad greens (about 8 cups)
- 2 medium avocados, diced
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 hard cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/8 cup sun-dried tomato oil
- 2 tablespoons prepared blue cheese dressing
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile place sun-dried tomatoes in food processor container. Cover; process until minced. Combine sun-dried tomatoes, 3/4 cup dressing and pepper in small bowl. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Meanwhile microwave bacon on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds or until heated; break into pieces.
- Carve steaks into slices. Arrange salad greens on large serving platter. Arrange steak slices, avocados, grape tomatoes, bacon pieces and eggs in rows over greens. Serve with dressing.