Grilled Beef Steak & Colorful Peppers
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (18 oz.) T-Bone Steaks4 (18 oz.) T-Bone Steaks 1633WEY
Reg. $179.00 I Now Only $110.00
- 2 Omaha Steaks Porterhouse or 2 Omaha Steaks T-Bone steaks
- 2 red, yellow or green bell peppers, quartered
- 1/2 cup packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Place pesto ingredients in small bowl of food processor or blender container. Cover; process until finely chopped.
- Spread pesto on beef steaks and bell peppers. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Place peppers around steaks. Grill steaks, uncovered, 14 to 16 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Grill peppers until tender, turning occasionally. (Or to broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Place peppers around steaks. Broil steaks 15 to 20 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Broil peppers until tender, turning as needed.)
- Carve steaks; season with salt and pepper. Serve with peppers.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!