There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Grecian Top Sirloin with Cucumber Salad
- 30 minMarinade Time
- 15 minPrep Time
- 5 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins 583WZC
Now Only $54.99
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1/4 cup prepared Greek dressing
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/2 cup prepared Greek dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Place beef and 1/4 cup dressing in medium bowl; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Do not overcook. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Toss tomatoes, cucumbers and olives with 1/2 cup dressing in serving bowl. Top with beef; sprinkle with cheese.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4