Get FREE SHIPPING on every shipment of $79 or more. Click for details
Ginger Beef and Noodle Bowls
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
- 4 to 6Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks 1582WZA
Now Only $77.99
- 2 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cans (13-3/4 to 14-1/2 ounces each) ready-to-serve beef broth
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons mirin or rice wine vinegar
- 6 cups cooked fresh Oriental-style thin cut noodles or unseasoned instant ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Cut steaks crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips; cut strips in half. Heat 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add ginger and garlic; cook 1 minute. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining oil and beef. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Keep warm.
- Add broth, green onions and mirin to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile divide noodles and beef evenly among 4 large soup bowls.
- Bring broth mixture to a boil over high heat; ladle boiling mixture evenly over beef and noodles. Garnish with carrots.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff