There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
- 15 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
8 (5 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers8 (5 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers 1724WZC
Now Only $19.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Burgers
- 4 slices red onion, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into quarters
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup garlic-herb cheese spread
- 4 round French sandwich rolls, split, toasted
- Place patties in center of grill over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion and bell pepper around patties. Grill, covered, 11 to 13 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 7 to 8 minutes), until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Grill vegetables 13 to 16 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Cut bell pepper into 1/2-inch strips.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cheese on bottom of each bun; top with burger, another 1 tablespoon cheese, onion slice and 1/4 of bell pepper. Close sandwiches.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.3