Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Flat Iron Steaks with Peanut Sauce
- 10 minPrep Time
- 20 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks 1582WZA
Reg. $77.99 I Now Only $39.99
- 2 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Asian vegetable blend
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 cups hot cooked thin noodles (such as vermicelli, Chinese noodles, rice noodles)
- 3/4 cup prepared peanut sauce
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped, optional
- Combine red and black peppers; press evenly onto beef steaks. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning twice. Remove to platter; keep warm.
- Add frozen vegetables and water to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add noodles and peanut sauce; toss to coat. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Carve steaks into slices and season with salt, as desired. Serve over noodle mixture. Top with peanuts, if desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff