There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Firecracker Burgers with Cooling Lime Sauce
- 20 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
8 (5 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers8 (5 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers 1724WZC
Now Only $19.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Burgers
- 4 sesame seed sandwich rolls, split, toasted
- 1 cup watercress or mixed spring greens
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place Burgers on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 13 to 14 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile combine sauce ingredients in small bowl; set aside.
- Spread sauce on cut sides of rolls. Place a burger on bottom half of each roll; top evenly with watercress. Close sandwiches.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4