There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Filet Mignon with Shrimp, Asparagus and Hollandaise Sauce
- 10 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
6 (5 oz.) Triple-Trimmed® Filet Mignons6 (5 oz.) Triple-Trimmed® Filet Mignons 867WZC
Now Only $99.99
1 (3.1 oz. jar) Signature Seasoning1 (3.1 oz. jar) Signature Seasoning 1141WZC
Now Only $5.49
2 (6 oz. trays) Asparagus Spears With Hollandaise Sauce2 (6 oz. trays) Asparagus Spears With Hollandaise Sauce 1556WZC
Now Only $10.99
- 2 ea. 5 oz. Triple Trim Filet Mignons, thawed
- Omaha Steaks Seasoning to taste
- 4 each Cocktail Shrimp, prepared
- 1 tray Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
- Remove tails from shrimp and butterfly by slicing lengthwise almost in half and saute or boil.
- Season Filet Mignons with Steak Seasoning. Cook to desired doneness.
- Microwave tray of asparagus on high for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes.
- Peel back film on tray. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut asparagus in half crosswise, while still in tray.
- Plate cooked Filet Mignons and lay shrimp on top of steaks.
- Spoon hot asparagus and hollandaise sauce on top of shrimp and serve.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4