There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Filet Mignon with Roasted Vegetable Salad
- 1 hrPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
- 3 to 4Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (6 oz.) Filet Mignons4 (6 oz.) Filet Mignons 453WZA
Now Only $58.99
- 2 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 16 small mushrooms
- 1 large red, yellow or green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 1 medium Japanese eggplant, sliced (1-inch)
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced (1-inch)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 15 x 10-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Place vegetables in pan; spray generously with cooking spray. Drizzle with vinegar; sprinkle with garlic, rosemary and salt and pepper. Stir to coat. Roast in 425°F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook top loin steaks 12 to 15 minutes (tenderloin steaks 10 to 13 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove; let stand 10 minutes.
- Carve steaks; season with salt. Arrange beef and vegetables on greens. Serve with dressing.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.7