There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Filet Mignon with Horseradish Cream
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Filet Mignons4 (7 oz.) Filet Mignons 419WZH
Now Only $140.00
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. minced green onion
- Combine garlic, thyme and pepper; press onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt. (Or to broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2" to 3" from heat. Broil 13 to 16 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.)
- Mix horseradish cream ingredients. Serve with steaks.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!