There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Fig-Balsamic Glazed Beef Kabobs
- 30 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Beef Sirloin Tips2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Beef Sirloin Tips 1547WZC
Now Only $25.99
- 1 lb. Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 12 pieces
- 1/2 cup fig preserves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Soak four 10-inch bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes; drain.
- Alternately thread beef and onion sections evenly onto skewers. Set aside
- Combine preserves, vinegar, oil, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper in small bowl; reserve 1/4 cup for dipping. Brush kabobs with some of remaining sauce.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, about 7 to 9 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning and basting with sauce every 2 minutes.
- Season kabobs with salt, as desired. Serve with reserved sauce for dipping.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.3