Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Fiesta Burgers Con Queso
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (1 lb. pkgs.) Premium Ground Beef4 (1 lb. pkgs.) Premium Ground Beef 1136WZA
Reg. $31.99 I Now Only $24.99
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded Chihuahua cheese, divided
- 4 small tortillas, warmed or hamburger buns, split, toasted
- Thinly sliced lettuce, chopped tomato, avocado slices, salsa, sour cream, guacamole (optional)
- Combine ground beef, onion, jalapeño, cilantro and 1/4 cup cheese in medium bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place patties in skillet; cook 10 to 12 minutes until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. About 3 minutes before burgers are done, top evenly with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Place burgers in tortillas or buns; season with salt and black pepper, as desired. Top with desired toppings.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff