There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Easy Beef Steak Diane
- 10 minPrep Time
- 20 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (10 oz.) Boneless New York Strips4 (10 oz.) Boneless New York Strips 593WZC
Now Only $145.00
- 2 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Steaks
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound small mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots or green onion
- 1 tablespoon brandy, optional
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add mushrooms and shallots; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Remove.
- Wipe skillet out with paper towels; spray with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Combine lemon peel and pepper; press onto steaks. Place steaks in skillet; cook 12 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Remove; keep warm.
- Add brandy to skillet; cook and stir until browned bits attached to skillet are dissolved. Stir in half-and-half, lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in mushroom mixture; heat through. Carve steaks. Serve with sauce.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.3