Duckling Breast Stuffed with Apples and Oranges
- 20 minPrep Time
- 1 hrCook Time
- 1 to 2Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (10 oz.) Duckling Breast with Orange Sauce4 (10 oz.) Duckling Breast with Orange Sauce 558WZB
Now Only $79.99
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Omaha Steaks Duckling Breast, thawed
- 1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 each orange wedges (cut each orange into 16 wedges)
- 2 each apple wedges (cut each apple into 16 wedges)
- 2-3 thyme sprigs
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt (outside)
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper (outside)
- cooking twine
- Remove from packaging.
- With skin side down, pound breast meat with grooved mallet. Flip breast over and score the skin with a fork.
- Sprinkle poultry seasoning, 1/4 tsp. sea salt and 1/2 tsp. of black pepper over breast.
- Place on one side of the breast 2 orange wedges, 2 apple wedges and thyme sprig. Fold over other side of the breast and truss securely using the cooking twine.
- Sprinkle skin with remaining sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of olive oil in sauté pan.
- Sear each side about 90 seconds until all evenly browned.
- Place in elevated roasting rack in a 300°F oven for about 60 minutes.
- Remove string and stuffing from breast.
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!