30 minPrep Time
2 minCook Time
6 to 8Servings
- 9-10 ounces dark chocolate (aim for 85 - 90% cacao), chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup roasted Macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Heat 2/3 of the chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments, stopping to stir vigorously each time. It should take 2 minutes or less to melt the chocolate.
- Remove the melted chocolate from the microwave. Add the remaining hard chocolate to the hot melted chocolate, stirring vigorously until it melts as well.
- Stir the Macadamia nuts into the chocolate.
- Line a rimmed dish of your choice with parchment paper or wax paper. The size of the dish will determine how thick the bark is.
- Spread the chocolate evenly in the rimmed dish. Sprinkle with sea salt. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes, longer if chocolate isn't solid yet.
- Use a knife to cut the bark into squares or misshapen pieces. Store the bark at room temperature.