Dark Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bark with sea salt
243Recipe categories: Desserts
- 30 minPrep Time
- 2 minCook Time
- 6 to 8Servings
- 9-10 ounces dark chocolate (aim for 85 - 90% cacao), chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup roasted Macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Heat 2/3 of the chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments, stopping to stir vigorously each time. It should take 2 minutes or less to melt the chocolate.
- Remove the melted chocolate from the microwave. Add the remaining hard chocolate to the hot melted chocolate, stirring vigorously until it melts as well.
- Stir the Macadamia nuts into the chocolate.
- Line a rimmed dish of your choice with parchment paper or wax paper. The size of the dish will determine how thick the bark is.
- Spread the chocolate evenly in the rimmed dish. Sprinkle with sea salt. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes, longer if chocolate isn't solid yet.
- Use a knife to cut the bark into squares or misshapen pieces. Store the bark at room temperature.
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!