Cumin Pepper-Rubbed Flat Iron Steaks with Avocado Salsa Verde
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks 1582WEY
Reg. $77.99 I Now Only $46.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup tomatillo salsa
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 small corn tortillas (6 to 7-inch diameter)
- Chopped onion
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Chopped tomatoes
- Crumbled queso fresco
- Lime wedges
- Combine cumin and garlic-pepper seasoning; press evenly onto Flat Iron Steak. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 12 to 17 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine salsa, avocado and cilantro in small bowl.
- Carve steaks into slices; season with salt, as desired. Top tortillas with equal amounts of steaks and avocado salsa. Garnish with toppings, as desired.
Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!