Mexican Chocolate Sauce:
- Remove cream puffs from freezer and place on serving platter.
- Prepare Mexican Kahlúa Chocolate Sauce. Pour into a squirt bottle while sauce is still warm.
- Drizzle sauce over cream puffs as desired. (Drizzle with a spoon if don't have a squirt bottle.)
- If serving cream puffs on day of preparation, let stand for 1 1/2 hours at room temperature to thaw.
- If serving next day, place platter of cream puffs in refrigerator overnight.
Slowly bring cream to a boil. Turn off heat and stir in chocolate. Let sit until chocolate has melted. Add Kahlúa and cinnamon. Stir until smooth.