There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Cream Puffs with Mexican Kahlua Chocolate Sauce
227Recipe categories: Desserts
- 1 box Omaha Steaks Cream Puffs
- 1 recipe Mexican Kahlúa Chocolate Sauce (recipe below)
* Makes about a half cup
- 1/2 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips or Chunks
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. Kahlúa
- Remove cream puffs from freezer and place on serving platter.
- Prepare Mexican Kahlúa Chocolate Sauce. Pour into a squirt bottle while sauce is still warm.
- Drizzle sauce over cream puffs as desired. (Drizzle with a spoon if don't have a squirt bottle.)
- If serving cream puffs on day of preparation, let stand for 1 1/2 hours at room temperature to thaw.
- If serving next day, place platter of cream puffs in refrigerator overnight.
Slowly bring cream to a boil. Turn off heat and stir in chocolate. Let sit until chocolate has melted. Add Kahlúa and cinnamon. Stir until smooth.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4