10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
- 4 onion poppyseed buns
- 4 Gourmet Crab Cakes, thawed
- 1/2 cup Lemon Dill Tartar Sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 avocado, cut into slices
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 cup fresh sprouts (optional)
- Prepare crab cakes by heating 1 1/2 Tbsps. of butter in a sauté pan over low to medium temperature. Carefully remove crab cakes from packaging, flatten and place in pan.
- Sauté crab cakes for approximately 3 to 3 1/2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Slice onion poppyseed bun in half and spread remaining butter on each slice. Toast bun in toaster oven or oven broiler until golden brown.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of Lemon Dill Tartar Sauce on each bun.
- Place lettuce leaf, crab cake, tomato slices, avocado slices, and fresh sprouts (if desired) on bun.