There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Omaha Steaks Corn Roasted BBQ Salmon
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (6 oz.) Marinated Salmon Fillets4 (6 oz.) Marinated Salmon Fillets 1417WZC
Now Only $31.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Marinated Salmon Fillets
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- Begin by cutting a 1-inch wide strip out of the cornhusk as shown in the first picture.
- Next carefully lift the corn on the cob out of the husk and snap it off at the end while holding the end of the husk with one hand and the corn on the cob with the other.
- Remove all the strings and trim the ends so it looks like the 2nd picture.
- Next spread 1/4 cup of the bbq sauce across the bottom of the empty husk.
- Carefully place the Omaha Steaks Salmon in the husk as shown in the 3rd picture.
- Preheat oven to 400° and place cornhusks stuffed with salmon on a sheet pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 400° and serve with the corn on the cob and your favorite Omaha Steaks side dishes.
|picture 1||picture 2||picture 3|
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4