Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Chimichurri-Marinated Top Sirloins
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
- 25 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins 583WZA
Reg. $81.99 I Now Only $49.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloins
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Prepare Chimichurri Sauce. Place garlic in food processor container. Cover; process until finely chopped. Add remaining sauce ingredients. Cover; process until well blended. Remove and refrigerate 1/4 cup sauce for serving. Place steaks and remaining sauce in food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 12 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 10 to 13 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Serve steaks with reserved Chimichurri sauce.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff