Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Chicken Curry with Brown Rice
- 20 minPrep Time
- 30 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
8 Boneless Chicken Breasts (2 lb. pkg.)8 Boneless Chicken Breasts (2 lb. pkg.) 942WZA
Reg. $44.99 I Now Only $19.99
- 8 ea. Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts
- 1 oz. butter, unsalted
- 1 ea. white onion, 1/2" dice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped garlic, fresh
- 2 ea. Granny Smith apples, 3/4" dice
- 1/2 cup celery, 3/4" dice
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers, 3/4" dice
- 3/4 cup red bell peppers, 3/4" dice
- 3/4 cup peach chutney
- 1/4 cup curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1.5 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 ea. lemon zested
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 ea. lemon juiced
- 1 qt. cooked brown rice
- Melt butter in a large braising pan.
- Add onions and garlic and cook until onions are transparent.
- Add Chicken and Curry. Cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add fresh chopped ginger and fresh lemon zest. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add Celery and peppers and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rest of ingredients and slowly bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Serve over bed of cooked brown rice.