There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Calypso Beef Burgers
- 10 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
6 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers6 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers 1249WZC
Now Only $12.99
4 (1 lb. pkgs.) Premium Ground Beef4 (1 lb. pkgs.) Premium Ground Beef 46863WZC
Now Only $28.99
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 4 fresh or canned pineapple slices, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 4 Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, split
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Combine ground beef, chutney and jerk seasoning in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Place patties in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange pineapple slices around patties. Grill patties, uncovered, 11 to 13 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 7 to 8 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Grill pineapple, uncovered, 8 minutes or until heated through. (Gas grilling times remain the same.)
- About 2 minutes before burgers are done, place rolls, cut sides down, on grid. Grill until lightly toasted.
- During last minute of grilling, top each burger with cheese.
- Place 1 burger and pineapple slice on bottom of each bun. Close sandwiches.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4