There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Cajun Beef Burritos
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
- 30 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins 583WZC
Now Only $54.99
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 3/4 cup prepared tomatillo or regular prepared salsa, divided
- 1 package (5 to 6.5 ounces) Cajun rice and bean mix
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium flour tortillas (10-inch diameter), warmed
- Tomatillo or regular prepared salsa
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Place beef and 1/2 cup salsa in medium bowl; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Prepare rice and bean mix according to package directions, using 1/4 cup less water and omitting oil or margarine; keep warm.
- Meanwhile remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Do not overcook. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and beef. Season with salt.
- Return beef with juices to skillet. Add rice and remaining 1/4 cup salsa; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon 1 cup beef mixture evenly down center of each tortilla, leaving 1-1/2-inch border around edge. Fold bottom edge up over filling. Fold right and left sides to center, overlapping edges. Serve with additional salsa, as desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.3