Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Caesar Steak Sandwiches
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
- 20 minPrep Time
- 5 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins 583WZA
Reg. $81.99 I Now Only $49.99
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1/2 cup prepared non-creamy Caesar dressing
- 2 cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 hoagie rolls (6 inches long each), split, toasted
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Reserve 2 tablespoons dressing. Pour remaining dressing in medium bowl. Add beef; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Toss lettuce with reserved dressing and 2 tablespoons cheese in medium bowl. Divide evenly over bottom of each roll. Top with beef; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Close sandwiches.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff