There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
8 (5 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers8 (5 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers 1724WZC
Now Only $19.99
6 (8 oz.) Private Reserve® Angus Burgers6 (8 oz.) Private Reserve® Angus Burgers 3317WZC
Now Only $27.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Burgers
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1/4 cup prepared steak sauce
- 4 slices sweet onion (2-1/2 inch)
- 4 slices (1 ounce each) Swiss cheese
- 4 crusty rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves
- Combine beer and steak sauce in 1-cup glass measure. Cover and microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until bubbly.
- Place patties in center of grill over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion around patties. Grill, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes to medium (160°F) doneness, until patties are not pink in center and juices show no pink color and onions are tender, turning occasionally. Season with salt after turning. About 2 minutes before patties are done, brush generously with sauce; top with cheese.
- Serve burgers and onions in rolls with lettuce and sauce.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4