10 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 4 Omaha Steaks Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks Blackened Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Omaha Steaks Creamy Horseradish Sauce or use recipe below
* Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. green onion, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- In a well ventilated area, heat oil in a large non-stick sauté pan on high until oil is hot.
- With a paper towel, pat dry the salmon fillets.
- Place seasoning on a clean plate and spread out. Coat both sides of salmon with seasoning.
- Carefully place salmon in hot oil and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Place one tablespoon of Creamy Horseradish Sauce on each plate.
- Remove salmon from pan and plate on top of the Creamy Horseradish Sauce.