There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Blackened Wild Salmon with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 10 minPrep Time
- 5 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
6 (6 oz.) Wild Salmon Fillets6 (6 oz.) Wild Salmon Fillets 2025WZC
Now Only $79.99
1 (2.3 oz. jar) Blackened Seasoning1 (2.3 oz. jar) Blackened Seasoning 1741WZC
Now Only $4.99
1 (6.5 oz. jar) Gourmet Horseradish Sauce1 (6.5 oz. jar) Gourmet Horseradish Sauce 1755WZC
Now Only $5.99
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 4 Omaha Steaks Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks Blackened Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Omaha Steaks Creamy Horseradish Sauce or use recipe below
* Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. green onion, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- In a well ventilated area, heat oil in a large non-stick sauté pan on high until oil is hot.
- With a paper towel, pat dry the salmon fillets.
- Place seasoning on a clean plate and spread out. Coat both sides of salmon with seasoning.
- Carefully place salmon in hot oil and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Place one tablespoon of Creamy Horseradish Sauce on each plate.
- Remove salmon from pan and plate on top of the Creamy Horseradish Sauce.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4