There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
- 5 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes 487WZC
Now Only $69.99
1 (2.3 oz. jar) Blackened Seasoning1 (2.3 oz. jar) Blackened Seasoning 1741WZC
Now Only $4.99
1 (6.5 oz. jar) Gourmet Horseradish Sauce1 (6.5 oz. jar) Gourmet Horseradish Sauce 1755WZC
Now Only $5.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 6 tsp. Omaha Steaks Blackening Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Omaha Steaks Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Heat a cast iron skillet until very hot.
- Brush each of the steaks with cooking oil.
- Coat each side of the steaks with 3/4 tsp. of blackening seasoning.
- Place in the iron skillet and cook until desired doneness is reached.
- Turn over steak and cook on the other side. (For a 1 inch thick, Medium Rare steak cook about 4 minutes on the first side and 3 minutes on the other side.)
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. of Omaha Steaks Creamy Horseradish Sauce directly on each plate before topping with the cooked steak.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.3