Get 4 FREE STEAKS on every shipment of $99 or more. Click for details
- 5 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes 487WZH
Now Only $85.99
1 (2.9 oz. jar) Blackened Seasoning1 (2.9 oz. jar) Blackened Seasoning 1741WZH
Now Only $5.99
1 (6.5 oz. jar) Gourmet Horseradish Sauce1 (6.5 oz. jar) Gourmet Horseradish Sauce 1755WZH
Now Only $4.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Rib Eye Steaks, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 6 tsp. Omaha Steaks Blackening Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Omaha Steaks Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Heat a cast iron skillet until very hot.
- Brush each of the steaks with cooking oil.
- Coat each side of the steaks with 3/4 tsp. of blackening seasoning.
- Place in the iron skillet and cook until desired doneness is reached.
- Turn over steak and cook on the other side. (For a 1 inch thick, Medium Rare steak cook about 4 minutes on the first side and 3 minutes on the other side.)
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. of Omaha Steaks Creamy Horseradish Sauce directly on each plate before topping with the cooked steak.