Blackened Ribeye Steak with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
- 3 to 4Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (10 oz.) Ribeyes4 (10 oz.) Ribeyes 497WZA
Reg. $106.99 I Now Only $59.99
1 (2.9 oz. jar) Blackened Seasoning1 (2.9 oz. jar) Blackened Seasoning 1741WZA
Reg. $5.99 I Now Only $4.99
1 (6.5 oz. jar) Gourmet Horseradish Sauce1 (6.5 oz. jar) Gourmet Horseradish Sauce 1755WZA
Now Only $5.99
- 4 (10-14 oz) Ribeye Steaks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 tsp. Blackening Seasoning (recipe below) or use Omaha Steaks Blackened Seasoning
- 1 cup Creamy Horseradish Sauce (recipe below) or use Omaha Steaks Creamy Horseradish Sauce
* Makes 1 cup
- 3 Tbsp. sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. dry oregano
- 1 Tbsp. thyme
- 1 Tbsp. fennel seed
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. white pepper
- 1 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
* Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. green onions, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt or kosher salt
- Heat a cast iron skillet until very hot, in a well ventilated area.
- Brush steaks with olive oil.
- Coat each side of the steaks with 1 teaspoon of blackening seasoning.
- Place steaks in the iron skillet, flipping steaks halfway through cooking. (To cook a 1 inch thick steak medium rare, cook about 4 minutes on first side and 3 minutes on other side).
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. of Creamy Horseradish Sauce on each plate before topping with the cooked steak.
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!