There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
241Recipe categories: Burgers | Ground Beef | BBQ and Grilling | Memorial Day | 4th of July | Labor Day | Tailgating
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
8 (5 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers8 (5 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers 1724WZC
Now Only $19.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Burgers
- 4 slices sweet onion (1/2-inch)
- Vegetable oil
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 4 crusty rolls, split, toasted
- Romaine lettuce, tomato slices
- Brush onion with oil. Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion around patties. Grill, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 13 to 14 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper after turning. About 1 minute before patties are done, top each with 2 cheese slices.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on top halves of rolls. Serve burgers and onion in rolls with lettuce and tomato.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4