There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Bistro Beef Steak
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins 583WZC
Now Only $54.99
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Beef Top Sirloin Steaks
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh Italian or flat-leaf parsley
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups vegetable medley (such as green beans and sliced yellow bell pepper)
- 1/4 cup dry red wine (regular or nonalcoholic)
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, steamed
- Cut the steak in half lengthwise. Cut crosswise into 1/2 inch thick strips.
- In a medium bowl, combine the steak, parsley, garlic and pepper, tossing to coat. Set aside.
- Cut the onion into 1/4 inch slices; separate into rings. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender, stirring constantly. Transfer to a serving platter; keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, steam the vegetable until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in the same skillet, cook the steak over medium-high heat for 2 minutes, or until the surface is no longer pink, stirring constantly. Place the steak on the onion.
- Add the wine to the skillet, scraping to dislodge any browned bits. Stir until the bits are dissolved and the liquid thickens slightly. Pour the sauce over the beef and onion. Serve with the vegetables and potatoes.
Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4