Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Beefy Potato Salad with Green Beans
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins 583WZA
Reg. $81.99 I Now Only $49.99
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1/2 cup prepared vinaigrette dressing with Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 package (1-1/4 pound) refrigerated prepared potato wedges
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine 1/4 cup dressing and beef in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add green beans; stir-fry 5 minutes. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and potatoes; continue stir-frying 4 to 6 minutes or until potatoes and green beans are heated through and starting to brown. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Heat same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet; add to vegetable mixture. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Add remaining 1/4 cup dressing to beef and vegetables; toss to coat thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff