There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Beef Tikka with Pineapple Coconut Raita
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks 1582WZC
Now Only $49.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Drain pineapple; reserve liquid. Combine pineapple with remaining Raita ingredients in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Cut steaks into 1-1/2 inch pieces. Combine seasoning ingredients in large food-safe plastic bag. Add beef; toss to coat evenly. Thread beef onto eight 9-inch metal skewers, leaving space between pieces.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 7 to 9 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove kabobs to platter; drizzle with reserved pineapple liquid. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cilantro. Serve with Raita.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4